The heat is on, hopefully! While we're all praying for a bit of British sunshine or getting ready for a sunny summer holiday, it's worth taking stock of your perfume collection. Paring your signature scent to the time of year is one powerful way to boost your mood and feel attuned to the changing seasons. And, what's better than revisiting a scent that reminds you of a summer holiday later in the year to give you an ultimate mood hit? With that in mind, here's a collection of some of our favourite scents for this summer.
1. Jean Paul Gaultier Classique Eau Fraiche For Women We have a huge crush on Jean Paul Gaultier's Classique Eau Fraiche For Women. Just like everything in the Classique collection, it's big, bold and sexy. But, this perfume is ultra-feminine too, with a marriage of sugary, citrusy scents, paired with vanilla and musk.
2. GIVENCHY Dahlia Divin Initiale Trust Givenchy to bring us something that's utterly refined, classic and sensual. GIVENCHY Dahlia Divin Initiale is as fresh as it is sultry. Jasmine, magnolia and rose blend with woody tones for a complex, beautiful perfume.
3. Elie Saab Le Parfum In White Elie Saab's Le Parfum In White is a delicious mix of florals, giving you a sense of long, romantic summer days. Inspired by the designer's bridal range, this gorgeous scent is a fusion of orange blossom, white jasmine and musk. Yummy to the extreme!
4. YSL Mon Paris Couture Those stylish fashionistas who dare to be different will fall in love with YSL's Mon Paris Couture perfume. Spirited and energetic, this is an ideal night out perfume, or a great pick-me-up when you're having a low day. Think citrus, rose, and musk and you'll be halfway to imagining it's lusciousness.
5. Calvin Klein CK One Summer If you're looking for a scent with a lot of zing and plenty of energy, you can't go wrong with CK One's easy-to-wear CK One Summer. The hot tones of saffron blend effortlessly with the cooler scents of lime, citron and cucumber to punchy effect.
6. Bulgari Omnia Pink Sapphire Seductive and summery, Bulgari's beautiful Omnia Pink Sapphire will leave you feeling goddess-like. This bold, confident scent is an exquisitely balanced mix of frangipani, pink pomelo and vanilla musk, making you feel good enough to eat.
7. Issey Miyake L'Eau D'issey Summer Putting some exotic spice into your summer is as easy as spritzing on Issey Miyake's delectable L'Eau D'issey Summer. A perfection of balanced flavours, this perfume combines passionfruit with litchi, grapefruit and a woody musk at the base.
8. Valentino Donna Rosa Verde A Valentino perfume always gets us excited, and Valentino Donna Rosa Verde is no exception. Fresh and floral, this sophisticated scent plays with alluring aromas like green rose, mate tea, bergamot, ginger and magnolia.
9. YSL Black Opium Floral Shock For those who refuse to play it safe, YSL Black Opium Floral Shock is your ideal summer scent. This seductive perfume brings together big-hitting fragrances like gardenia and orange blossom, mixed with Opium's signature coffee and vanilla accord.
10. Marc Jacobs Daisy Kiss Romantic types, get ready to swoon at Marc Jacobs' Daisy Kiss. Like everything in the Daisy collection, this fragrance is feminine, fun and flirty. Pomelo nectar runs into peony and rose, before finishing with a smooth cedarwood. Delicious!