Calvin Klein introduces its first clean, gender-free and environmentally conscious fragrance, CK EVERYONE.
CK EVERYONE is formulated with naturally derived ingredients, naturally derived alcohol, is vegan, recyclable and is packaged with recycled materials.
The new fragrance has just achieved a Material Health Certificate at the Silver Level from the Cradle to Cradle Products Innovation Institute for Calvin Klein's first clean and environmentally conscious fragrance, CK Everyone Eau de Toilette.
CK EVERYONE IS A CLEAN FRAGRANCE - What does it mean?
1 CK EVERYONE CONTAINS INGREDIENTS FROM NATURAL ORIGIN: 79% of the ingredients are naturally derived. The other 21% are synthetic and added to the formula to enhance the scent and stability. It is distilled with alcohol from plant sources.
2 CK EVERYONE IS VEGAN: It is developed without any ingredients that are animal derived or identified as an animal by-product. Coty does not test on animals anywhere in the world, unless required by law.
3 THE PACKAGING IS MADE FROM RECYCLED MATERIALS AND IS RECYCLABLE:
- Bottle: 10% of the glass is from recycled materials. The cap, elastic band and the pump are not recyclable but can be removed and reused for a second life.
- Outer pack: 30% of the box is from recycled materials. The current cello-wrap will be removed from our production line as of Spring 2020 while ensuring full product integrity and safety. Important to note that the cello wrap can be recycled but requires a channel to collect it and a process to transform it (according to your local council).
4 CK EVERYONE HAS A CLEAN SCENT: Master perfumer and creator of the original CK One, Alberto Morillas, has combined patchouli and organic orange essential oil for a new gender-free, clean and fresh fragrance.
Five icons are printed on the outer pack, these are self-certifications which are supported by scientific rationale.
CK EVERYONE I AM A CLEAN FRAGRANCE