Images

DECLÉOR Neroli Bigarade Light Day Cream 50ml, , large
  • DECLÉOR Neroli Bigarade Light Day Cream 50ml, , large DECLÉOR Neroli Bigarade Light Day Cream 50ml, , large
  • DECLÉOR Neroli Bigarade Light Day Cream 50ml, , large DECLÉOR Neroli Bigarade Light Day Cream 50ml, , large
  • DECLÉOR Neroli Bigarade Light Day Cream 50ml, , large DECLÉOR Neroli Bigarade Light Day Cream 50ml, , large
DECLÉOR

DECLÉOR Neroli Bigarade Light Day Cream 50ml

Sale
Spend £50 |Save £5|Code SAVE5
Free Gift | Spend £60 on This Brand

Details

SKU: 0099373
£27.50 / RRP £45.00 / SAVE £17.50
- +
ladies

Add to cart options

Product Actions

 

Additional Information

DESCRIPTION
The Neroli Bigarade Light Day Cream is formulated with 98% natural-origin ingredients for 3 main actions: The skin feels fresh, plumped and smoothed. Tested under dermatological control. Suitable for sensitive skin. The remaining 2% of ingredients ensures the preservation and texture of the formula.
DELIVERY
Offers
Sale
Spend £50 |Save £5|Code SAVE5
Receive a free DECLÉOR Nourish & Go Kit worth £33 when you spend £60 on DECLÉOR. The collection includes 1000 Grain Body Exfoliator 50ml, Neroli Bigrade Bath & Shower Gel 50ml and Cica-Botanic Oil 100ml. Simply add the qualifying product to your bag and the free gift will automatically be added. While stocks last.