DECLÉOR Neroli Bigarade Gradual Glow Face & Body 400ml
£24.99 / RRP £45.00 / SAVE £20.01
DESCRIPTIONDecléor's Gradual Glow, with Macadamia Oil is a light cream which is quickly absorbed, leaving the skin hydrated but not sticky. This formula combines Neroli Essential Oil which is essential for hydration to leave skin soft and nourished, Macademia Botanical Oil to naturally improve the function of the skin's lipid barrier and DHA to naturally tan the skin. It has a 97% natural-origin formula: the remaining 3% of ingredients ensures the texture and the preservation of the formula.