This is an exciting opportunity for a Marketing Executive to join a company as it looks to develop its International websites.
Primarily the role will be responsible for helping to ensure the websites achieve their revenue and profit goals through the coordination of the merchandise categories, products and content of the websites.
The role will provide an excellent platform for someone looking to develop their commercial acumen within a fast moving marketing and trading environment. Based in our Macclesfield Head Office, the role will report to the Ecommerce Manager - International.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• To help drive forward the overall financial performance of the German website.
• Maintain product and category content to ensure it is complete, accurate and the featured benefits of individual products are compelling to customers.
• Ensure that all product lines are merchandised effectively, liaising with the relevant teams to ensure there are sufficient stock levels to support the marketing plans.
• Work with the marketing team to ensure website pages are correctly optimised for SEO, including meta data, relevant in-page links and effective copy.
• Work on the platform and with the graphic design team to upload graphic content.
• Continually work with the Buying Team to increase the number and quality of the ranges promoted on the regional sites to maximise sales and margin opportunities.
• Actively merchandise products to maximise the opportunity for up sell and cross sell revenues.
• Monitor customer feedback, consumer trends and competitor activity/pricing ensuring the information is included in all buying/merchandising decision making.
• Analyse range/product performance to identify opportunities for growth and where appropriate take relevant action.
• The successful candidate must be a native German speaker or be completely fluent, plus have experience in a working environment.
• We’re looking for an ambitious individual who can demonstrate a real passion for the sector.
• The ideal candidate will be educated to degree level.
• Strong analytical skills and an interest in working in a results orientated role are key.
• Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office products, specifically Excel.
To apply :
To apply for this position please send your CV and Cover Letter to : firstname.lastname@example.org
This is an exciting opportunity to join a friendly Finance Team during an exciting time as the company continues to grow. The role is newly created following significant growth over the last few years and will provide an excellent platform for someone who wishes to utilise and develop their all round accounting skills within a fast moving trading environment. Based in our Macclesfield Head Office, the role will report to the Financial Controller.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Posting external purchase invoices and correctly coding to Sage Line 50
• Posting Internal purchase Invoices
• Reconciliation of supplier statements, obtaining missing invoices
• Monitoring the status of invoices and resolving queries
• Posting Sales Invoices to Sage Line 50
• Posting Internal Sales Invoices
• Matching credit card receipts and reconciling credit card creditor
• Raise monthly internal invoice recharging overheads and other invoices
• Petty Cash postings and reconciliation
• Foreign Bank Account Reconciliations
• Any other Ad Hoc tasks as required
The Ideal Accounts Assistant
• Will have an interest in Finance;
• Will have experience in working within an Office environment;
• MUST have a high attention to detail;
• MUST have Sage Accounting system experience;
To apply :
If you are interested, please send your CV to Sharon.email@example.com
We are currently looking for an enthusiastic and self-motivated person to join our growing Stock Merchandising team. This is a position that would be perfect for someone who is looking to start or continue their career in stock merchandising. You will be contracted to 35 hours per week, working Monday to Friday from 09:00 until 17:00 with an hour unpaid break. There will be some overtime expected during busy period. READ MORE
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
• Product creation
• Working closely with the buying and merchandising teams to ensure the product information is correct at all time
• Raising and progressing of purchase orders
• Checking order confirmations
• Liaising with and developing supplier relationships
• Running daily reports
• Uploading and checking images
• Website checking
• Have exceptional problem-solving skills and the ability to multi-task
• Have experience working with Excel and be highly organised
• Have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
• Enjoy working in a team and have excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Have an interest in technology
To apply :
To apply for this position please send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org