Fragrance Direct is one of the UK’s leading specialist online retailers, offering an extensive range of fragrances, cosmetics and beauty products direct to consumers. This is an exciting opportunity for a Marketing Executive to join a company that’s currently enjoying rapid growth within the sector.
Primarily the role will be responsible for ensuring the website achieves its revenue and profit goals through the management of the merchandise categories, products and content of the website.
The role will provide an excellent platform for someone looking to develop their commercial acumen within a fast moving marketing and trading environment. Based in our Macclesfield Head Office, the role will report to the Trading Director.
• To drive forward the overall financial performance of each category and product range.
• Work with the key suppliers to form strong working relationships, developing and implementing detailed marketing/promotional plans.
• Continually work with the Buying Team to increase the number and quality of the ranges promoted on the site, to maximise sales and margin opportunities.
• Ensure that all product lines are merchandised effectively, liaising with the relevant teams to ensure there are sufficient stock levels to support the marketing plans.
• Maintain product and category content to ensure it is complete, accurate and the featured benefits of individual products are compelling to customers.
• Actively merchandise products to maximise the opportunity for up sell and cross sell revenues.
• Monitor customer feedback, consumer trends and competitor activity/pricing ensuring the information is included in all buying/merchandising decision making.
• Analyse range/product performance to identify opportunities for growth and where appropriate take relevant action.
• We’re looking for an ambitious individual who can demonstrate a real passion for the sector.
• Relationship and account management skills working with branded suppliers.
• The ideal candidate will be educated to degree level.
• Strong analytical skills and an interest in working in a results orientated role are key.
• Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office products, specifically Excel.
• A team player, with a positive ‘can-do’ attitude, strong communication and interpersonal skills.
£32.50 / SAVE £26.50